How to Turn On Your Daily WordPress Updates Email in Sync
- Log in the Sync Dashboard.
- Make sure your timezone settings are correct. This is a new setting in Sync, so visit the Settings page from the drop-down in the upper right corner.
- Click the Timezone tab and select your timezone.
- After you’ve set your timezone settings, click on the Notifications tab.
- Click Yes, please send me a daily update email and then select your preferred time of delivery.
- That’s it! You’ll start getting your daily WordPress update notification email in your inbox.
Have more questions? Submit a request