1. To get started, navigate to the Reports page from the left-hand navigation menu. Click the Personalize Report Emails button.
2. You’ll now see the Whitelabeling screen. On this page, you’ll notice a new section below the email preview that allows you to select colors for the Header, Footer and Button colors.
3. Use the color picker or manually enter the hexadecimal color value to change your colors.
4. Watch the email preview change in real time as you fine-tune your color customizations.
5. Click the Save button. Sync will let you know that your new color settings have been applied.
6. When your clients get their next maintenance report email, they’ll have your updated color scheme.