- How to Retrieve Your Password
- How to Change Your Password
- Licensing Your Themes And Plugins
- Adding License
- Removing License
- Licensing Tutorial Video
When you purchase an iThemes product, you should receive the following email:
In that email, you will find your username and password, which you will need to login to your iThemes Member Panel and the support forum.
If you haven't received your email, be sure to check your spam folder.
If you need to change your password for any reason, you can do this by going to your iThemes Member Panel. Beneath the login section, you will see a Lost Password? section.
Enter your email address or username into the form provided and then you will receive an email.
Follow the link provided in the email and you will be taken to a page where you are given the opportunity to create a new password.
Licensing your themes and plugins allows you to receive automatic updates straight from the WordPress dashboard . When version updates are released, you will receive a notification to update your themes or plugins.
1. To license your themes or plugins, expand the Settings menu and click iThemes Licensing .
On this page, you’ll find a list of any iThemes plugins you have, both licensed and unlicensed.
2. Check the box next to the product you wish to license and enter your iThemes username and password in the box below. Click License Products .
1.To remove your license from a client’s site or a production site once you’ve completed development, select the product to deactivate the license from the list of Licensed Products.
2. Enter your iThemes username and password and click Remove Licenses .
If you have questions or issues licensing your plugins, be sure to visit the Licensing Issues Forum.