BackupBuddy includes support for WordPress backup to Dropbox, so you know your WordPress backup files are stored safely off-site in your Dropbox account. With BackupBuddy, you can set up backups schedules to automatically send your WordPress backup files to Dropbox after each completed backup.
WordPress Backup to Dropbox with BackupBuddy
It’s easy to backup WordPress to Dropbox with BackupBuddy. BackupBuddy includes support for several off-site storage destinations to fit your needs, including Google Drive, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files and BackupBuddy Stash.
Here’s how to backup WordPress to Dropbox with BackupBuddy:
- After installing and activating the BackupBuddy plugin, visit the Remote Destinations page.
- Click the +Add New tab to add your Dropbox destination.
- On the next screen, follow the steps to finish connecting your Dropbox account to BackupBuddy.
- Click the Connect to Dropbox.com & Authorize button.
- Click Allow in the new window that appears (Note: you may need to login to Dropbox.com first).
- Enter the provided Authorization Code into the box on the same screen in BackupBuddy.
- Then, click the Yes, I’ve Authorized BackupBuddy with Dropbox & Entered the Code above button to complete the account connection setup.
- On the next screen, you can customize your Dropbox Remote Destination settings. To finalize adding Dropbox, click the +Add Destination button.
- That’s it! You’ll now be able to store your WordPress backup files in your Dropbox account.
Backup WordPress to Dropbox Now with BackupBuddy
BackupBuddy is the #1 WordPress backup plugin with a ton of extra features backup and restore your WordPress site. With BackupBuddy, you can backup your entire WordPress site, restore it if something goes wrong, migrate to a new host or domain, and much more.