1. To add a new user to your Sync account, expand the settings menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Enter the email address of the user you wish to add and click “Invite User.”
3. An email will be delivered to the email address you entered with a link to accept the invitation to manage your Sync account.
4. When the user clicks the “Log in and accept invitation” button, they’ll be taken to a page to accept the invitation.
5. The user can then login or create a Sync account. Once the user logs in to Sync, they’ll see an option to view the shared Sync dashboard in addition to their own Sync account.
If you need to revoke access for a user, visit the Settings > User Access tab in your Sync dashboard. You’ll see a list of authorized users for your Sync account. Click the “Revoke Access” button to remove a user from your Sync account.